Need Adventures

Belen

Adventurer
My wife is looking for a source for low level adventures. The wizards site is not an option because we have used a lot of those. Wasn't there a subscription site that had a lot of adventures a long time ago? I cannot remember what it was called and rpgnow does not seem to be able to search for just 1-3 level adventures.

Anyone recommend a good place to find them?

Belen

Adventurer
philreed said:
The best I can uncover quickly is RPGNow's low-level category.

Yeah, I have looked through the stuff. It is not that useful and archive. I really wish I could remember what that subscription-based site name was. It's sad that so few adventures exist for 3e. We have run throgh almost every low level adventure out there. I guess we'll have to hunt through Dungeon.

Alenda

First Post
I would also value recommendations for good print adventures (which start at first level). I ran Freeport about a year ago and loved it! The story and writing were fabulous, and I would love to find an adventure with the same level of quality. All recommendations are welcome!

Belen

Adventurer
philreed said:
I thought Dire Kobold was dead. Are they still creating adventures?

They are the ones I was looking for. The site is still active, but no idea how often they are adding new adventures.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Alenda said:
I would also value recommendations for good print adventures (which start at first level). I ran Freeport about a year ago and loved it! The story and writing were fabulous, and I would love to find an adventure with the same level of quality. All recommendations are welcome!

I'm not necessarily trying to duck the question but you guys are pretty creative people and are both good GM's. Why not simply write your own material?

Remove ads