• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help finding the D&D Movie tie-in articles from WotC

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Okay, that is the adventure. Not really what I am looking for. I know there was a download from WotC that had information detailing the magic items that were used in the movie. Where can I find that?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Frukathka said:
Okay, that is the adventure. Not really what I am looking for. I know there was a download from WotC that had information detailing the magic items that were used in the movie. Where can I find that?
Hmm, I don't remember that one, but that's not surprising. WotC canned the D&D Movie homepage very quickly. All I have is the images of the various magic items, which I got from the official D&D Movie website...

http://www.seednd.com/

I also have a file which goes into more detail about Damodar and his equipment. See attached word document.

KF72

Attachments

• Damodar.doc
    586.5 KB · Views: 226

sjmiller

Explorer
Frukathka said:
You know, I am pretty sure I downloaded all the possible stuff from the WotC website at the time. I checked my CD-ROM archives and all I found was the stuff I linked for you, part of an interview, and scans I made of the Dragon articles. I don't remember anything specifically about the magic items. I know they talk about some of them in each character, and some in the Dragon article, but that's it.

diaglo

Adventurer
i know the second D&D movie DVD has the character sheets for the PCs involved. but i can't remember if Damodar is one of them. :eek:

Remove ads