Need some Low-CR Elementals

Pure Puppet

First Post
Okay. I'm working on a campaign setting, using mostly modded adventures from the WOTC website. One of the things I'm doing is replacing humanoid enemies I don't really want to use with elementals. Dungeon #110 has a number of elementals from Athas I'm using, but I lost my copy of #111 earlier this year, so all I have for low-CR elementals is the four from #110.

Does anyone here know where I can find some elementals of CR 3 or less? Websites, books, anything. I'm kind of desperate.

Woas

First Post
Complete Arcane has Elemental Grues that are all CR 2. Seeing as it's a Complete book, those Grues are probably in another book(s) too.

DMH

First Post
Elemental Lore from FFG and Penumbra Fantasy Bestiary from Atlas both have very small, basic elementals.

Fieari

Explorer
Elementals, from the SRD, come in many different sizes. Small Fire Elementals, for instance, are CR 1, while Medium Fire Elementals are CR 3.

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
While you're at it, be sure to let the poor sucker playing the rogue know. Actual Elementals are unsneakable ... and man that rains on a rogue's parade, if the most common creatures are no longer in possession of a discernable anatomy.

--fje

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
The MMI has arrowhawks, xorns, thoqquas, tojandas, salamanders, and so forth. Never underestimate the potential of a thoqqua.

Demiurge out.

Remove ads