• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Needs more racial books.

FnordBear

First Post
I would love to see see Races of Scale, the guide to Lizardfolk and Troglodytes

Races of the Mind for the psionic races would be keen (Eyes Dreamscarred Press)

Races of the East would be neat for the Oriental Adventures races (Oh OA, I love you so...yet your support...and people willing to play...*cries*)

Races of the Farealm would also be neat...the first WoTC D&D 3.5 book to make you loose sanity by reading it!

Just some thoughts

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Fey Folk- I want a nice solid hardcover on Fey, not disnified happy fey, the kind of fey that made people appease them with the name "Fair Folk." It should give a good solid explanation of how Fey relate to alignments, each other, non-Fey. And especially it needs to have tons of pre-made new Fey to make up for the deficit and tables for rapidly constructing Unique Fey of each CR.

Celestials- Evil I've got no problems with in my games. Evil I can handle very well enough on my own (perhaps too easily) my problem is good. I need something to help me deal with that other half of the alignment wheel, the one that doesn't smell like brimstone. As it is I've heard a few recommendations but the only one I really have hope for is A Light From On High and the 'Freaks won't be done with that for some time if ever.

RichGreen

Adventurer
XCorvis said:
Races of the Waves - Sahaguin, merfolk, sea elves, locathah and tritons. I'm not sure how much treatment they get in stormwrack, but I think it would be cool.

Not a lot, so this is a pretty good suggestion. My vote goes for fey too though!

Richard

DreadArchon

First Post
HeavenShallBurn said:
Fey Folk- I want a nice solid hardcover on Fey, not disnified happy fey, the kind of fey that made people appease them with the name "Fair Folk." It should give a good solid explanation of how Fey relate to alignments, each other, non-Fey. And especially it needs to have tons of pre-made new Fey to make up for the deficit and tables for rapidly constructing Unique Fey of each CR.
That's what I was thinking, yes, you just put it into words a lot better.

There's a lot of unused potential there. Fey can be very creepy, but I don't have enough material on them to really run away with it.

Voadam

Legend
Goblins.

Plenty on orcs, plenty on hobgoblins, but I want more goblin material. I have a few 3rd party things but I could use more.

If WotC has kobolds in Races of the Dragon, I can see a whole book dealing with Goblinoids, Orcs, and Gnolls.

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
Depends.

Races of the Mind with Bruce at his top game? Sure. Races of the Mind in a similair vein to Complete Psionic? Nope.

Tales of the Tall Folk with giants, ogres, and trolls? Yup.

Races of Tomorrow: Covering some of the old Star Drive aliens into d20 terms? Yup. Weren man! Gotta have the greys!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads