Neptune Undersea Station Map Set

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I just uploaded my Neptune Undersea Station map set to DrivethruRPG, which contains a full gazetteer of all the 17 levels of this map set, and a sliced deck plan of the Manta submersible as a PDF file, plus all 17 levels at 1 inch = 5 feet scale, 96 ppi JPGs ready to be inserted into your favorite VT application. (The maps have been optimized for use in Roll20). Note this product does not include printable encounter scale maps, as the number of sliced pages to do that would be enormous. Consider that the top level map showing all domes and surrounding sea is 12 square feet, including all sublevels of the main dome by itself, is 64 square feet in total - so this is why, I didn't include printable slices, or the file would be huge.

This map set should be usable for any near-future sci-fi systems and settings, for games like Eclipse Phase, Shadowrun, and Traveller, or science-fantasy settings for Pathfinder RPG or D&D.

Its only $3.99

Attachments

• neptune-station-cover.jpg
    neptune-station-cover.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 356

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I'm looking to monetize a map I did last year - the Dhur Naal Dwarven Mine in my photo-realistic style, so I created a full gazetteer PDF, with 91 pages of sliced print ready files, as well as 72 x 72 inch, 72 ppi map slices ready to be used in your favorite VT app (optimized for use with Roll20). This is a 41 MB download of a zip file containing all parts of this product. This product is $2.99

Attachments

• dhur-naal-cover-art.jpg
    dhur-naal-cover-art.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 162

Remove ads