• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Never Say The Fans Don't Matter

Imban

First Post
Just wanted to point out that, in the print books, rings aren't restricted to one per handby tier in 4e, and Golden Wyvern Adept became an epic-tier feat called Spell Accuracy that did the same thing.

Never say the fanbase rising up and collectively declaring something terrible won't have an effect. :)

Last edited:

Raith5

Adventurer
Imban said:
Just wanted to point out that, in the print books, rings aren't restricted to one per hand in 4e, and Golden Wyvern Adept became an epic-tier feat called Spell Accuracy that did the same thing.

Never say the fanbase rising up and collectively declaring something terrible won't have an effect. :)

Yay on both counts.

Power to the people

Ahglock

First Post
wait there was an uprising over 1 ring per hand?

I remember people being persnickety over the level limits but not over how many on one hand. Not sure I care since I guess you are still limited to two total whether or not its on one hand or two.

Imban

First Post
Ahglock said:
wait there was an uprising over 1 ring per hand?

I remember people being persnickety over the level limits but not over how many on one hand. Not sure I care since I guess you are still limited to two total whether or not its on one hand or two.

I was clearly drunk when I initially posted, as I meant "one at level 11, two at level 21". I must have been amazingly drunk, since I certainly don't recall drinking any alcoholic beverages, but yet I still posted that line!

eleran

First Post
I have long held the theory that the whole Golden Wyvern name and the ring level deal were at best test balloons to see what the reactions would be to something they had a pretty good idea already about. Or They were intentionally wrong and designed to slicit the reactions they elicited and were never intended to be real parts of the game. I am leaning toward A, but not entirely willing to dismiss the idea of B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imban

First Post
eleran said:
I have long held the theory that the whole Golden Wyvern name and the ring level deal were at best test balloons to see what the reactions would be to something they had a pretty good idea already about. Or They were intentionally wrong and designed to slicit the reactions they elicited and were never intended to be real parts of the game. I am leaning toward A, but not entirely willing to dismiss the idea of B.

The fact that they're floating test balloons means that they give a crap about what the fanbase thinks. That's... kind of obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads