New 3.xE Products in 2009

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Just wondered what those people who are staying with 3.xE D&D are looking forward to in 2009?

For me, my current list would include:
  • Monte Cook's Collected Book of Experimental Might
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: The Pathfinder Bestiary
  • Castles & Crusades Castle Keeper's Guide

Lord Xtheth

First Post
Strangely enough I want to have a look at the Pathfinder books. I don't think I'll play it, but they'd be a welcome addition to my collection.

DEP

First Post
Pathfinder Bestiary
Pathfinder Corebook
End of Second Darkness
Legacy of Fire
Council of Thieves
All the Pathfinder Companions
A good chunk of the Chronicles

Ok, Paizo basically owns me

Wicht

Hero
All the Paizo stuff and something from Necromancer Games for Pathfinder.

That about sums it up for me.

I'm especially looking forward to the new tome o' rules, the bestiary and the Legacy of Fire AP.

Besides Necromancer, I am extremely interested in any other 3pp that might be publishing for Pathfinder.

Treebore

First Post
Besides most of what has been posted, I look forward to Jim Wards new gods book for C&C, the third printing of the M&T and its new layout/look, and the same for the 4th printing of the PH.

I also look forward to Goodman Games new DCC's. So far the 4E DCC's have the same magic as their 3E DCC's, and conversion isn't so hard as to keep me from buying them.

Then again, my system is C&C, and one of the big reasons it is stems from how easily it allows me to use things from any edition of D&D. So I get to look forward to pretty much everything of interest. Even WOTC's 4E interpretation of "Against the Giants".

Its all of easy use to me.

Angellis_ater

First Post
Well, besides the finalization of Mind Unveiled I'm personally looking forward to seeing Pathfinder as a gamer. The game + Bestiary will be an interesting addition!

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Besides most of what has been posted, I look forward to Jim Wards new gods book for C&C, the third printing of the M&T and its new layout/look, and the same for the 4th printing of the PH.

I'd forgotten about C&C Of Gods & Monsters - I'll wait and hear the reviews it gets but if it's more novel than the usual listing of pantheons I'll be very interested in picking it up!

Remove ads