• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) New 3PP Release: Mortalist!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Have you ever wanted to play a "death warlock?" Well now you can! The new Mortalist archetype for the warlock stands at the boundary of life and death, possibly with their own agenda, possibly at the behest of Death itself. Also includes a new spell and a new magic item! $5 and available now:

Mortalist (A5E) - Purple Martin Games | DriveThruRPG.com

Mortalist_Cover_1.jpg

Faolyn

(she/her)
I'm getting it, but are you not doing your Thematic Toolkits anymore? Or are those only for when you have synergy feats to go along with them?

Timespike

I'm getting it, but are you not doing your Thematic Toolkits anymore? Or are those only for when you have synergy feats to go along with them?
The thematic toolkits will continue to come out every month, have no fear! This month's (Storyteller; bard/druid) has been sent to layout. This and Arcane Sniper are basically "tide over" releases because we had no MoAR release in August.

But yes, Thematic Toolkit releases are specifically structured around the synergy feat chains. They are the multiclass product line.

Last edited:

Timespike

Also: MoAR and Thematic Toolkit releases both have some lead time because I work with other people who also have lives and schedules to account for. This and Arcane Sniper were solo projects I could do on my own.

Jacob Vardy

Explorer
Lots of really nice features to throw on to NPCs. Mortal Coil really works for a vampire's human guards who the PCs might try to disable. And Vital Curse would be great against a party with a berserker.

Remove ads