• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New 4e campaign using Modules

Zaran

Adventurer
I've been thinking about doing an online 4e game using some of the modules that I have that are collecting dust. It will be a standard campaign with Good or Unaligned PCs. I'm a casual GM. I won't try to kill my players' characters.

It would start with 1st level characters. I'd like to play on Tuesdays at 6pm Central time using the Windows Live Messenger. If you are interested post here and I will PM you with my hotmail address.

New players are welcome and wanted. I would ask that you have a copy of the Player Handbook (4th edition) just so you have you the rules handy. You will also need access to the material needed for your character (i.e. if you wanted to play a barbarian you would need the PHB2 or access to the character builder.)

In your post, please put any experience you have with 4e and DnD in general and what kind of characters you like to play. In our first session, we can talk about characters so you don't need to make a character. If you have any questions you can post them here or send me a PM.

Thanks.

Volomon

First Post
I'm interested, though curious have you been able to get ahold of anyone else real life or otherwise?

Also additional notes, I'm 100% new to 4th edition however I do have all the materials needed. I'm a long time player of 3.5 over 10 years, so I do have rpg experience. Probably more important is I'd only be able to play Tuesdays up to September then I would not be able to play at that time Tuesdays or Thursdays almost every other day however I have free time.

Last edited:

poppin_fresh

First Post
I'm interested. Will you be using Maptools or just windows live messenger?

I would like to play a hybrid character if possible. any of the following

Seeker/Warden
Paladin/Sorcerer
Sword Mage/Artificer
Bard/Wizard
Runepriest/Barbarian
Avenger/Invoker

BostonChuck

First Post
I would definitely be interested in joining. I have played 3d edition in the past and I would say I am a decent role player, however I am still a Novice to it.

When I played 3rd I would normally play a monk or a rogue. I don't know if the classes are the same in 4th but I am very comfortable playing those type of classes.

PM or email me - glavicca@gmail.com

OSEZNO

First Post
I'm interested as well though, like Volomon, I will be free tuesdays only until the start of september at which point I will have two courses from 2-9 PM EST on tuesdays.

I'm pretty well versed in 4E and 4E rules, though this is my first edition playing so I'm a newer table top gamer.

I can and will play anything though I usually prefer not to play Divine powered classes.

Zaran

Adventurer
Volomon said:
I'm interested, though curious have you been able to get ahold of anyone else real life or otherwise?

Also additional notes, I'm 100% new to 4th edition however I do have all the materials needed. I'm a long time player of 3.5 over 10 years, so I do have rpg experience. Probably more important is I'd only be able to play Tuesdays up to September then I would not be able to play at that time Tuesdays or Thursdays almost every other day however I have free time.

I have a game I do with friends on the weekend but I want to use some of the modules I have and I just like playing dnd.

Zaran

Adventurer
poppin_fresh said:
I'm interested. Will you be using Maptools or just windows live messenger?

I would like to play a hybrid character if possible. any of the following

Seeker/Warden
Paladin/Sorcerer
Sword Mage/Artificer
Bard/Wizard
Runepriest/Barbarian
Avenger/Invoker

Probably just the messenger. I'll use auto- cad to show you guys the battlemap.

Remove ads