bwatford

Explorer
Players Needed: 2
Players So Far: 4
Frequency Of Play: Once Per Week
Day: Sunday
Time: Noon - Until
Place: Bud's Place (Leeds, AL)

Hello everyone, I'm a old school DM thats been doing it for about 25 years and ready to find a new group in Birmingham. I put a lot of effort and work into my campaigns to make them a real role playing adventure and not just hack and slash. Looking to get a group together and then we can work out the time and place, etc.

Get a taste of the campaign here:

Kingdom Of Morrain

Remember the good old days, when adventures were underground, and the finale of every dungeon was the dragon on the 20th level? Those days are back. The “Kingdom Of Morrain” campaign features new magic items, and new monsters. With 80% of the campaign being good, solid dungeon crawl, with the monsters you know, the traps you remember, and the secret doors you know are there somewhere.

The adventure begins soon, and we have room for for two more players that can meet the challenge of "real" role-playing, storytelling like it was meant to be. Our campaign IS NOT another hack-n-slash and neither is it a 4th edition MMORPG. The Kingdom Of Morrain Campaign is tremendous in scope, hundreds of NPCs (friend, foe, and otherwise), and a handful of factions vying for power. We have everything from political intrigue to underlying demonic cults. Traps and treasures galore.

You must be able to role-play a character from the starting story. I look as the campaign like a novel, and what is a novel except with interesting and strong lead characters. While starting stats are not important there individual backgrounds are very much part of the entire saga of The Kingdom of Morrain. -

Morrain is a huge campaign setting. However, it is also one that deals with dungeon delving and subterranean exploration. In this campaign, you can probably expect about a eighty-twenty split between dungeon adventures and urban adventures. The latter involve a surprising array of organizations and of individuals that live in this less-than-typical fantasy kingdom.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Remove ads