New campaign world?

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
I'll give the benefit of the doubt again.

First, EN World came about as an outgrowth of Eric Noah's original site. It's main purpose was to create a world entirely by fans. The result is called Daemonforge.

Second, Wizards of the Coast is right now running an open competition for a new campaign world. The details can be found either at WotC's site, or in one of the threads at the top of this forum. So I doubt anyone would want to enter into such a project as you propose right at the moment.

BeholderBurger

First Post
lol

oh that...come on i trust you guys not to rip my ideas off. As has been mentioned before this is a family orientated site and intellectual copyright theft isnt exactly what we wanna teach our children now is it?

Anyway I can share other ideas other than the one im submitting to Wizards (which by the way is Kickass and has nothing to do with ninjas and pirates.) Come on lets show how mature and co-operative we can be by helping each other make a world while such a competition is still on. We only have until 21st june to deliver the one page template in and i was envisaging it lasting a little longer than that you know what i mean?

:eek:

Remove ads