New classics from Sep, Piratecat, (contact), Sagiro?

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
I've been away from this sub-forum for a while now, and checking back on a whim I was delighted to see new work from Wulf and JollyDoc. But is there any new content from the acclaimed authors in this thread's title?

Or, does anyone have a link to the compilations of the above? I know Cheiromancer managed a compilation of Sepulchrave's work for a while...

Rackhir

Explorer
I've been away from this sub-forum for a while now, and checking back on a whim I was delighted to see new work from Wulf and JollyDoc. But is there any new content from the acclaimed authors in this thread's title?

Or, does anyone have a link to the compilations of the above? I know Cheiromancer managed a compilation of Sepulchrave's work for a while...

Depends on how long you've been away.

Sep pumped out three updates back in Feb and the thread has just been bumped recently (Shocking I know). Page 18 IIRC.

(contact) updated his "Risen Goddess" SH back in March. http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=123&page=18

Sagiro had an update in May.

I don't think Pkitty has done any updates.

Last edited:

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
I think the last time I checked in was when Piratecat stopped updating. I guess that was, what... two years ago? Three?

Like I said, it's been a while. :) Thanks for the headsup.

Rackhir

Explorer
I think the last time I checked in was when Piratecat stopped updating. I guess that was, what... two years ago? Three?

Like I said, it's been a while. :) Thanks for the headsup.

Glad to help. If you're looking for something entertaining to read you might want to give the Chronicles of Burne in my sig a read. The guy who writes it is a riot.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Also check out Shemeska's story hours. They've been slow for about the last year or so cause of RL, but they're well worth it. The Lothy 'Loth has been peddling his SH crack widely.

Remove ads