D&D 5E New D&D Hardcover To Be Announced On The 23rd (Tomorrow)?

According to this page on Amazon.com, a new Dungeon & Dragons hardcover title for May will be announced tomorrow. Users in the US see the product below (those in the UK are seeing a Wizkids miniatures set instead). So far signs look like Ravenloft, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow. [Update -- also mentioned by Todd Kendrick, recently of D&D Beyond]. WotC has posted the below animation...

According to this page on Amazon.com, a new Dungeon & Dragons hardcover title for May will be announced tomorrow. Users in the US see the product below (those in the UK are seeing a Wizkids miniatures set instead).

So far signs look like Ravenloft, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow.

[Update -- also mentioned by Todd Kendrick, recently of D&D Beyond].

WotC has posted the below animation, which says “The Mist Beckons”.

Eu15emPXcAQLSQQ.jpeg

R_J_K75

Legend

"New D&D Hardcover To Be Announced On The 23rd (Tomorrow)"​

Really, what's the point of making us wait a day to announce the product? This more than what the title is, is what aggravates me. I'm going to go spend all my disposable income today so I cant afford whatever it is tomorrow, take that WotC!!

whimsychris123

Adventurer
It seems strange that they’d be announcing tomorrow. The last book had press releases, a mention on DNDBeyond, and other notices that they were announcing a book, not just a page on Amazon. In other words, there was a lot more fanfare.

At any rate, I’m gonna say Dragonlance, because if I keep saying it, someday I’ll be right.

At any rate, I’m gonna say Dragonlance, because if I keep saying it, someday I’ll be right.
This time, I would say you have a chance of being right. The timing seems odd. Which suggests to me it's timed to coincide with something else. Which could be some announcement regarding the forthcoming novel.

Also possible: timed to coincide with a movie or TV show announcement.

Edit: or something BG3 related.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads