• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E New free Web-Site for Monster Summoner creature stats

qu0zl

First Post
As a keen Summoner of Monsters, I wanted a handy way to reliably produce print-outs of the monsters that I summon. The online ones that I'd seen had errors and those showing augmented stats were a bit messy from needing to show both sets of stats together.
I've built a tool at http://gregfarrell.org/pfs where you can pick from pre-populated lists of SM or SNA or create you own list for display/printing. Augment Summons can be applied if you wish, as can the SM summoning templates (Celestial, Fiendish, Entropic & Resolute). These can be browsed online from your phone, tablet or PC, or saved as PDFs for off-line use.
There are groups for Summon Monster 1 through 9, Summon Nature's Ally 1 through 9 as well as Summon Good 1 through 9.
The Pathfinder Summoner's Scribe Calculates:
HP based on creature type, HD, toughness feat
AC based on size, dex, natural AC, armour AC and dodge AC. Shows touch, flat-footed components also.
Saves based on stats, creature type & relevant feats.
Initiative.
BAB based on creature type & HD
Melee to hit based on size, BAB, relevant feats.
Melee damage, including 1.5x dmg for 2-handed weapons or for natural attacks where the creature only has 1 attack.
CMB: Using dex or str depending on creature size.
CMD: Includes option of bonus to CMD against specific attack types (eg trip)
DCs of special abilities, poisons, etc.
Augment Summons - modifications when applied to a creature
Modifies creature Dex/Str
and thus modifies:
skills
melee to-hit (unless Weapon Finesse with Dex is better)
HP
Damage based on Str
special ability DCs or Damage
CMB/CMD
Summoning Templates (Celestial, Fiendish, Entropic, Resolute)
Energy resistances by HD
DR by HD
Changes to creature senses
SR by CR
The point of calculating all these items rather than just typing them in is that it makes dynamically applying templates/feats to them possible, as well as meaning that the maths is done for me and should be reliable across all monsters. I've compared all dynamically calculated values against the original values on Paizo.
There are more things that it calculates but these are the ones that I remember now.
I'm hoping that it'll be a handy tool for any class that wants to summon monsters. I know that I like to have print-outs of anything that I'm summoning, and with the correct templates applied.

Last edited:

Remove ads