• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Front Page Icons

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They're not all finished yet - as you can see, some still need to be coloured.

Now I need a crash course in mouseover highlighting!

cougent

First Post
I really hate to be the bucket of cold water, but YES the red is definitely too much.

It may also be my 47 year old luddite nature saying this, but I liked the menu bar better than the icon bar. I don't hate the icon bar, just preffered the menu bar is all. Perhaps a way to switch between them? Leave the icon bar as default for all the new GUIites, but have the menu bar option for us luddites.

Intrope

First Post
I'm not sure about the colour - is the red maybe a bit too much?
Yah, the red's a tad much (I'm using the white background BTW).

Maybe the gold you use for borders, or even the solid dark grey you use in the black skin for alternate columns.

BTW, thanks for providing & improving the white skin; I find it much easier on the eyes!

Aus_Snow

First Post
Second not liking the extreme red much. But also liking the images, on the whole. Pretty cool.

The ENnies logo still isn't being cached like all the others. Offsite still? Basically, not living with all the other images? Seems odd, is all. When the front page is cached, everything's there when I load it up, bam. . . except that one image.

Hm, or is that just me?

Remove ads