D&D General New Interactive Maps

Nebulous

Legend
Don't have time to really look at it much now, but you've put a lot of effort into that. I've been saying recently that WotC should do a revamped Forgotten Realms Atlas like the one in 1999 where you could zoom into every region and hundreds of cities across the Realms. And edit them if you wanted.

Kamahl85

Villager
Don't have time to really look at it much now, but you've put a lot of effort into that. I've been saying recently that WotC should do a revamped Forgotten Realms Atlas like the one in 1999 where you could zoom into every region and hundreds of cities across the Realms. And edit them if you wanted.
Yeah, I agree that WotC should do something like that, and I'm surprised they haven't yet, especially now that they are going a bit more into digital stuff (eg D&D beyond).

If I've been able to do this, they have all the means to do something really epic, like even 3D or VR if they really want. One can always dream, meanwhile I'll try to make up for their lack with my map.
And actually I could really use some help/suggestions from someone that have used the Forgotten Realms Atlas before ( I haven't).
What features from the Atlas would you like to be available in the map?

Remove ads