• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Iron Kingdoms Pathfinder conversion

After looking at all the IK to PF conversions I could find on the web I decided to make my own as most were incomplete in one way or another. You can get the conversion document here. Please note that this is only the first version with more changes and updates planned. After I am happy with the state of IKCG conversion (and some NQ material) I will tackle the Liber Mechanika, Five Fingers, No Quarter and Monsternomicons mostly likely in this order.

Comments welcome

This thread is cross posted on the Privateer Press forums

Glade Riven

Adventurer
Gonna have to look through this...

The nice thing about Liber Mechanika is that the alternative craft system for mechanikal items actually holds up with no changes - then again, equipment is one of the things that can be used as-is between 3.5/d20 and Pathfinder with few issues. I can see Steamjack design mechanics needing a little bit of tweaking, but not much.

Agreed, the only big change was basing hit point loss from creating items from XP to the GP. Everything else still works the same for item creation. The next version will begin a Pathfinderization of the IK rules so expect to see the Circle Druid and Fell Caller as archetypes, and the Arcane Mechanik, Bodger and Gun Mage all redesigned to meet the Pathfinder class design goals (no dead levels).

Remove ads