D&D General New Licensed Dungeons & Dragons Journal Sets from Random House

Combo journal/DM screen and a boxed set of notebooks coming this summer

Random House announced two new licensed Dungeons & Dragons stationery products.

913a-GnTnZL._SL1500_.jpg

The first is the Dungeons & Dragons Book of Concealment, a hardcover journal with gridded pages for creating your own maps that includes a hardcover case that unfolds into a four panel Dungeonmaster screen. The book also includes foil stamping and removable stickers on the front and back. The journal is available for pre-order for a retail price of $24.00 for a scheduled release on August 13.

1500x1500_fc3a6163d7317a809282d729bab6e464536c7c797bb0978b24b75175.jpg

The second is the Dungeons & Dragons Mimic Treasure Chest Notebook Set with a clamshell box styled like a mimic with five 4x6 inch blank notebooks. The notebooks have a different monster on the cover and come in a variety of interiors including lined, gridded, and dotted. The box can also store the notebooks when not in use or fit your pencils, pens, dice, and more. The Mimic Treasure Chest Notebook Set is available for pre-order for a retail price of $27.99 and is also expected for release on August 13.

Note: Links in this article to Amazon are affiliate links with a portion of sales going to the author of this article.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Stormonu

Legend
I wish they would do one that had a couple pages of hex paper, some lined paper, then some graph paper and fill out the rest with lined paper. It would be perfect for the "create a campaign" journaling I'm doing now.

DaffCon1

Professional Lurker
Wow... I just looked them up online.

"Clarkson Potter publishes today’s most influential voices in the cooking, drinks, and lifestyle categories. Our award-winning authors, chefs, home cooks, designers, photographers, and illustrators come from a range of experiences and backgrounds, yet all share a singular pursuit: to affect positive change in ourselves and the world around us through delicious food and a life lived with meaning."

Them publishing D&D stuff ranks up there with Chilton publishing Dune.

Abstruse

Legend
Wow... I just looked them up online.

"Clarkson Potter publishes today’s most influential voices in the cooking, drinks, and lifestyle categories. Our award-winning authors, chefs, home cooks, designers, photographers, and illustrators come from a range of experiences and backgrounds, yet all share a singular pursuit: to affect positive change in ourselves and the world around us through delicious food and a life lived with meaning."

Them publishing D&D stuff ranks up there with Chilton publishing Dune.
It's all Random House so who knows how they decided who published what internally. Ten Speed Press did the Heroes Feast books and they're in the same division with Clarkson Potter within Random House.

Remove ads

Remove ads