D&D General New Licensed Dungeons & Dragons Journal Sets from Random House

Combo journal/DM screen and a boxed set of notebooks coming this summer

Random House announced two new licensed Dungeons & Dragons stationery products.

913a-GnTnZL._SL1500_.jpg

The first is the Dungeons & Dragons Book of Concealment, a hardcover journal with gridded pages for creating your own maps that includes a hardcover case that unfolds into a four panel Dungeonmaster screen. The book also includes foil stamping and removable stickers on the front and back. The journal is available for pre-order for a retail price of $24.00 for a scheduled release on August 13.

1500x1500_fc3a6163d7317a809282d729bab6e464536c7c797bb0978b24b75175.jpg

The second is the Dungeons & Dragons Mimic Treasure Chest Notebook Set with a clamshell box styled like a mimic with five 4x6 inch blank notebooks. The notebooks have a different monster on the cover and come in a variety of interiors including lined, gridded, and dotted. The box can also store the notebooks when not in use or fit your pencils, pens, dice, and more. The Mimic Treasure Chest Notebook Set is available for pre-order for a retail price of $27.99 and is also expected for release on August 13.

Note: Links in this article to Amazon are affiliate links with a portion of sales going to the author of this article.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

JohnA

Explorer
Being a blank notebook freak, I suggest, if 4x6 is too small, look up the very nice oilcloth Moleskines. I use them for my work journal and they are tough as nails, soft covered so they fit anywhere and the all black cover goes with anything. They are 7.5x9 and come in square grid, dotted grid, lined and blank. They ain't cheap but they won't fall apart either.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Being a blank notebook freak, I suggest, if 4x6 is too small, look up the very nice oilcloth Moleskines. I use them for my work journal and they are tough as nails, soft covered so they fit anywhere and the all black cover goes with anything. They are 7.5x9 and come in square grid, dotted grid, lined and blank. They ain't cheap but they won't fall apart either.
I'm a Field Notes addict.
Cheaper, fit in the pocket/purse and the dotted grid is great for D&D purproses

Von Ether

Legend
Over time, I've come down to just using a simple grid (quad) ruled composition book. Which I can only seem to find online.

They are "expensive" compared to college ruled composition books, which means they are between $2 - $5, which still makes the dirt cheap compared to a lot printers selling you dot grid bullet journals.

While it's easy to see you can do maps in them, I also just using the horizontal lines for writing. Sometimes the vertical lines if I want something in a landscape orientation.

Remove ads

Remove ads