New Member Sign Up Thread!

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
I still say that one of the best things we could do to increase participation is to work on our own campaign setting. Unfortunately, ever time I try to start one, the project dies on us. If I could actually get people to participate, I think it'd be a great project, and with so many people working on it we could get a lot done. We'd have to be efficient though, considering what happened the previous two times.

Easier to do with our own website. SOmeone mentioned that and I'm curious. How do we go about getting own own webspace? How much money is it? etc.

Catavarie

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
Easier to do with our own website. SOmeone mentioned that and I'm curious. How do we go about getting own own webspace? How much money is it? etc.

EDIT: See New Thread for further discussion of Website topic

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Catavarie said:
Welcome to the GMF Dog Moon, pull up a chair and grab a Jolt Cola, and join in with all the fun, as I've seen you've begun to partake and that is very good indeed. :D

I partook without even realizing it, but now that I have partaken, I figure I might as well continue to do so. :)

Catavarie

First Post
Dog Moon said:
I partook without even realizing it, but now that I have partaken, I figure I might as well continue to do so. :)

Well its always a pleasure to see a new face around the GMF Boards. Welcome. :)

NEX!%%

First Post
"To much corruption and crime on the streets. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he settel them down."

Hello.

Remove ads