New Orleans , LA. - d20 D&D Kalamar

Oberton

First Post
Saturday Gamers Needed d20 D&D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the campaign web-site click here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for four to six players who can play D&D d20. I will be running a game on Saturday Starting at 2:00 pm and running till evening around 7'ish. I prefer mature players (18 + years old -- I am 34 (an old man....)) who can make it on a regular basis. The game will be hosted at my apartment.

I ask that players bring something for everyone to snack on and enjoy. I will supply ice, chips and the game.

If you have any questions please post them here and visit my web-site! for details on my game!

The game world is in Kingdoms of Kalamar in the Principality of Pekal.

Starting Point
Mustering (March), Pelsday Imperial Reckoning: 563
Travel along the Elder Way reveals many wonders about the lands of Pekal; the people being the most wonderful aspect of this discovery, as they are truly a tolerant folk.

The elder way connects most of the southern towns, thorps and other locales that many cartographers consider to small to include on their maps. I was fortunate enough to have wondered off the beaten path and visit Har'Gado.*DM: I located this town just north west of Gorido. Basically between the Witch's Cackle and Gorido* If not for the advice from a friendly Steel Guard fellow, Midalita B'Rogupar I believe, I would have never experienced this thorp and the hardy folk who live here!

Thorp of Har'gadu is a tiny hamlet which by most accounts would not warrant a mention, except for its' location on the elder way. The town has around 80 people who live near or in the town who mainly farm their lands. One item of note is the fact that no noble supports the town actively. The only inn "THE ELDER WAYHOUSE" is currently run by Coldarran" who inherited the place from the previous owner by suprise.

As luck or misfortune, would have it, I also arrived at the same time the thorp was having a few difficulties. Little did I know what would soon become a serious problem for the town and possible the entire region, but I do get ahead of myself… Let me start by telling you of the folks who truly discovered the threat to these lands and their bravery in the face of danger.

RyanL

First Post
I'm not looking for a new game right now; however, our group is always looking for players, so I'd like to extend the invitation.

Right now, we have a mixed sci-fi D20 (mostly Dragonstar) game and an ongoing D&D game that we switch between every few months. We generally play on Tuesday evenings, at a location in Metairie. Feel free to email me if you're interested.

-Ryan

Remove ads