• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New player/DM in Medford,OR needs game!

Batman

First Post
Hey everybody! So my wife got a job at the Harry & David store so my two kids and I followed her up here. I love the area but unfortunately I had to leave behind my steady weekly D&D 3rd Ed. group of almost nine years. Now I am desperate to get into another group! I'm no hack and slasher. I definately want a group with emphasis on problem solving and role play. I can run if there is a shortage of DM's in the area but I can't host at this time. I searched and found some old threads on this site and hopefully those emails will get a response. Please if you need a mature, experienced player or an imaginative, outside the norm DM then hit me up! Thanks...

I should also add that at this point I would play just about anything to get out there! I have played Shadowrun, Vampire, Werewolf, GURPS, and many others...

Last edited:

Remove ads