New Silver Supporter

Alarian

First Post
I upgraded my account a few Days ago to Silver from just a registered user and it's still showing me as being not a subscriber. I've logged of and on many times and still no go. It there someone I need to contact to figure out whats going on or can someone here look into it?

Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any luck? I sent the info right away and haven't heard anything more on it.

I'm having a couple of days off doing Diamond Jubilee stuff. Though I just came down with a bad cold, so tomorrow's day in Mayflower Park watching lots of entertainment may not happen.

Alarian

First Post
Quick question. I notice my problem seems to be at least partially solved. When I check my account, it does list that I have a silver subscription. But when I post, it doesn't say Im a silver subscriber. Other subscribers have the following under their name.

Community Supporter
COPPER SUBSCRIBER

or whatever their level of support is. How do I get it to add that to my postings?

Thanks.

john112364

First Post
Go to the settings. On the left hand side is a long box that says "Your Control Panel". Find "Campaign Memberships". Go to "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups". Select "Silver Community Supporter Subscriber". You are now a member of the club. :D

Alarian

First Post
Thanks a lot John! I could have sworn I had been through all those settings multiple times but of course I evidently never clicked on that one.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases