New User Introduction to Fantasy Grounds

I will be teaching a free introduction to using Fantasy Grounds for virtual/online RPG gaming. We will be using Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition rules as an example, but almost everything covered applies to playing any RPG with Fantasy Grounds.

Topics to be covered include;
  • Learn to connect to a game
  • Learn how to navigate the FG interface.
  • Learn how to load modules
  • Basic Character Creation
  • Learn how to use/share Maps and images
  • Learn how to use the hotkey bar
  • Basic Combat Player/DM views
  • Question and Answers
Date - Saturday, 3/28/2020
Time - 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM UTC (1:00 PM EDT)
More Info & Sign-Up: New User Introduction to Fantasy Grounds - Fantasy Grounds College

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
That's really awesome! Thanks for doing that. I'm hoping that others will come to enjoy using FG as much as I do*. FG can be quite excellent once a person gets over the initial learning bump.

*(or really "did" as world events and the parent-care situation have severely impacted my gaming).

That's really awesome! Thanks for doing that. I'm hoping that others will come to enjoy using FG as much as I do*. FG can be quite excellent once a person gets over the initial learning bump.

*(or really "did" as world events and the parent-care situation have severely impacted my gaming).
Thanks :) Once we get the video recording posted I'll put a link here. My intent was really to just give folks enough info to get going. And then provide links and info to more resources so they can learn the parts they are most interested in.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Useful. The reason I haven't used Roll20 or FG or anything is because I haven't a clue how to go about it. Intimidated by the learning curve!

Useful. The reason I haven't used Roll20 or FG or anything is because I haven't a clue how to go about it. Intimidated by the learning curve!
Want to learn? I've got a pretty flexible schedule and can put one together over the next few days if you want.

Or, anyone at any time can submit an assistance request and ask for an intro or a class on any topic. We like to keep them open to the public so we can help more than one or two people at a time. But we do what we can, even if it's a class just for one gaming group to work through a "Session Zero".

Let me know or fill out the form here; Assistance Request - Fantasy Grounds College

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases