• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New WoT book released!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I spotted the new Wheel of Time book today in a bookshop in kensington, London. But it's £17. Ouch. Anyone think I should just buy the thing anyway, or wait for the price to come donw?

KenM

Banned
Banned
Is it like the last two books, where NOTHING got resolved? Thats just what I heard. I don't read them.

Last edited:

Bhaal

First Post
KenM said:
Is it like the last two books, where NOTHING got resolved? Thats just what I heard. I don't read them.
Um, yeah... How about you read them?

I'm in the US, and I imagine it'd be on shelves here if they're in the UK. Looks like my gift certificate to the bookstore will come in very handy.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Bhaal, the UK branch of Tor Books always get their copies before the US does. Don't ask me why, just the way it is. We in the US won't get until the 7th of January. So we have a ways to go.

Jeremy

Explorer
KenM said:

WHAT!?! Do you have any clue what happened at the end of the last book? It was world changing! Nothing resolved... Feh.

jdavis

First Post
I pre ordered the book months and months ago, the word here was January 7th, but it wouldn't suprise me to see it delayed again. I have high hopes, the last book was better, not up to the standards of the first couple of books but better than the others since Lord of Chaos

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads