New XP System

Since the update, I can't seem to find any place that lists how much XP I actually have. It looks like I still have levels, but no count.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Click on the Settings link in the upper right corner. In the middle of the screen should be a list of your recently-received XP, and just above it should be a line that says "Latest Experience Points Received (XXX point(s) total)."

delericho

Legend
The new XP system doesn't appear to apply any limits to how often you can give XP to the same poster. Is this intentional?

Also, any plans to move the levels over to the new 5e experience progression? :)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Click on the Settings link in the upper right corner. In the middle of the screen should be a list of your recently-received XP, and just above it should be a line that says "Latest Experience Points Received (XXX point(s) total)."
This appears--on my page, at least--to list the old XP system.

delericho

Legend
This appears--on my page, at least--to list the old XP system.

On the black bar at the top, on the right hand side there's an option "XP Statistics". That will take you to a table showing who have gained (and given) XP under the new system.

And it does appear that the count is for the new system only - it appears that our XP totals (and thus levels) under the old system are now frozen.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
I don't even know if something like this is possible, but could thread starters be given the capability to ignore the 300-second wait time between XP clicks within their threads? Sometimes you really want to reward multiple people for responding to your question or just generally adding to the discussion you started, and that delay means you're sitting there for some time in order to do it.

I understand the need for the delay, I just wish it was a little less broadly required.

The new XP system doesn't appear to apply any limits to how often you can give XP to the same poster. Is this intentional?

I hope so.

I don't think this has been answered. [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]

Laughs definitely grant XP -- I've leveled up on a laugh.

Remove ads