• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newb seeking online game (Skype?)

Emiliow

First Post
Hello everyone

I have been having this urge to play tabletop RPG's for a while now. I have the time at the moment and I think it would be fun and a learning experience to do it online, to speak english (I'm a Dane) furthermore it may be more flexible that way.

What I seek is a group to play tabletop RPG's with online, perhaps through Skype however I am no veteran here. I have played some RPG's before but D&D only once before. The thing is that I want to get into D&D, so if anyone wants to host a slow beginner friendly fun campaign I'm all up for it!

I may neet some guidance on what to do and the stuff I need to play but I really want to play.

Thanks

Tovec

Explorer
Which system(s) are you interested in getting into?

What is your schedule of availability? (Once-Daily-Weekly-Monthly.) Days and times you want to play?

I think that's probably a good place to start.

I do actually have something I'm putting together if you are willing to run a beta test for a system I have been working on. I'm organizing it on roll20 and using skype, but at the moment just gathering information on who might be interested. It helps with that inexperience thing because you would have to learn the system either way so why not mine?

Emiliow

First Post
Sure I'm interested. I generally just want to play, so the system isn't too important, but I've always wanted to play D&D (whatever version). I don't have the drive to be a GM so I just want to be a player.
When I have time? Well right now I have a lot of freetime throughout this month afterwards I don't know. Though the time can of course be a hassle. I live in CET timezone (GMT +1).
But I am interested. I have mainly played 7th Sea before.

Remove ads