• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newbie (here) 2nd ed items for sale.

EHaberly

First Post
I also have the monstrous compendium pages for the forgotten realms monsters; FR1 waterdeep and the north (9213); FR2 Moonshae (9217); FR3 Old empires (9274); FR10 Empires of the sand (9224). If you are interested. All of these items are in pristine condition. I dont know off of the top of my head what forgotten realms specific things might be in the dragon magazines. If I can find my dragon magazine index, I might be able to look and see for you.

EHaberly

First Post
I have an approximate total of 938 miniatures, rough break down is: 49 orcs or orc types; 120 elves; just under 100 undead including the undead command and the undead bearer; 57 dragons of various sizes; 35 dwarves/gnomes/halflings; 42 horses; 265 other. other includes...trolls, chimera, cerebrus, mind flayers, violet fungi, oozes, mermaid, basilisks, cockatrice, beholder, succubus, troglodytes, tavern set (35 pieces), centaurs, earth elementals, treants, flesh golem, lizard men, owl bear, wolf riders, minotaurs, djinn, spell casters, treasure pieces and tiles, medusa. i have elven chariot, undead chariot, 2 goblin chariots, steam cannon set, ballistae, grand death giant... a complete listing is almost impossible. The dragons and giant series were mostly $20 apiece when I bought them...no i dont expect to get near that much, but it just means that the grand total (purchased) was about $2500 invested. I am asking $500 plus shipping for the lot.

Igwilly

First Post
Is WotC still receiving pdfs/scans? If so, you could make some money with the right books.
Confirm that before doing anything, but I thought it would be worth sharing.

Glomb175

Explorer
I have an approximate total of 938 miniatures, rough break down is: 49 orcs or orc types; 120 elves; just under 100 undead including the undead command and the undead bearer; 57 dragons of various sizes; 35 dwarves/gnomes/halflings; 42 horses; 265 other. other includes...trolls, chimera, cerebrus, mind flayers, violet fungi, oozes, mermaid, basilisks, cockatrice, beholder, succubus, troglodytes, tavern set (35 pieces), centaurs, earth elementals, treants, flesh golem, lizard men, owl bear, wolf riders, minotaurs, djinn, spell casters, treasure pieces and tiles, medusa. i have elven chariot, undead chariot, 2 goblin chariots, steam cannon set, ballistae, grand death giant... a complete listing is almost impossible. The dragons and giant series were mostly $20 apiece when I bought them...no i dont expect to get near that much, but it just means that the grand total (purchased) was about $2500 invested. I am asking $500 plus shipping for the lot.

Wow I wish I could justify spending $500 in one hit on d&d miniatures. So you're asking for $500 for 1000 minis, how about $50 for 100?

Sent from my HTC 10 using EN World mobile app

EHaberly

First Post
sure, as long as you dont want all of the expensive ones, lol. what are you looking for? I have thieves, spellcasters, wraiths, liches, shambling mounds, ooze, mummy, mounted fighters, orcs, elves, dwarves, I can throw in a couple of dragons...

Glomb175

Explorer
sure, as long as you dont want all of the expensive ones, lol. what are you looking for? I have thieves, spellcasters, wraiths, liches, shambling mounds, ooze, mummy, mounted fighters, orcs, elves, dwarves, I can throw in a couple of dragons...
I'm after some orcs, elves, undead, dwarves/gnomes/halflings, horses. I'm about to run a campaign set in a dragonborn clan so I really need dragons and lizardmen.

Sent from my HTC 10 using EN World mobile app

EHaberly

First Post
ok, I can do a mix of those with no problem. doesnt matter to me for the 'normal' minis. 100 figures it is...with at least 4 dragons, all of the lizardmen (4-6 I think), mix of undead, elves, orcs, dwarves with at least 4 horses. I actually think there is a lizardman leading a small dragon on a chain... I can seperate them this weekend and pack them, get the shipping charge (if you give me an address) and we can go through paypal. I have no doubt you will be pleased with the selection.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads