D&D 5E Next Character Builder Update?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Does anyone know when Character Builder will update next?

I'm particularly interested in the hengeyokai race and the material from Heroes of the Elemental Chaos.

Thanks in advance.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
It updated today. The update includes Heroes of the Elemental Chaos.

As for the Hengeyokai race, I admit that I knew nothing about it until you asked. It looks like it came out in DDI in October, but it's still not in the Builder. I'm not sure what's going on with that.

mcmillan

Adventurer
If I remember right the Hengeyokai was originally published as a playtest, and recently finalized. Think it will be due in the builder next month in that case.

Jhaelen

First Post
I wonder when they'll get around to switch from the bitmap-based printing to vector-based printing (which is supported since Silverlight 5). Currently it can take up to 15 minutes to print a character sheet on my (admittedly venerable) machine.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
[MENTION=46713]Jhaelen[/MENTION] - You might want to check out [MENTION=6686907]divide0[/MENTION]'s awesome app for printing character sheets from .dnd4e files. I wrote about it here, and the direct link to the app itself is here.

It's not 100% perfect, but it's quite awesome. And if you print to PDF, for instance, the file size will be about a tenth of the usual size.

Jhaelen

First Post
[MENTION=46713]Jhaelen[/MENTION] - You might want to check out [MENTION=6686907]divide0[/MENTION]'s awesome app for printing character sheets from .dnd4e files. I wrote about it here, and the direct link to the app itself is here.

It's not 100% perfect, but it's quite awesome. And if you print to PDF, for instance, the file size will be about a tenth of the usual size.
Thanks, I'll have a look at it!

NewJeffCT

First Post

Thanks - I'd XP you for these links, but I need to spread it around more first.

I have the same problem as Jhaelen

Remove ads