Nice Dice

MrR_

Explorer
Hey folks

I've posted a tool to the downloads section - Nice Dice. It's basically a Windows dice roller but I'm hoping a kewl one. As I'll be thinking about a version 2 a little down the track, I'd appreciate any thoughts on how it could be better.

Please keep in mind that my goal is to keep is as general as possible. The 2E and 3E character generation was added just because I had space to fill.

You can grab it from

http://www.enworld.org/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=330

Cheers

MrR_ :cool:

Last edited:

MrR_

Explorer
Should be working fine. I got a friend to try it too and it's all good. You do need to log in to get the download AFAIK.

Haradim

Explorer
For note, this program requires version 2 of the .NET Framework.

If you don't have the current beta of the framework, and feel compelled to try this program out, you can get it here.

MrR_

Explorer
Oh and for interests sake, v2.0 will hopefully include the ability to email rolls as they happen to someone (such as the DM) and the ability to log rolls to file for historical record keeping. I'm working on another lengthy project at the moment so v2.0 is at least a few weeks away from being started.

If anyone has a feature request, post it here and I'll take it into consideration.

Keep in mind I'm trying to keep it mostly a general roller so game specific stuff isn't going to make the cut.

In the mean time, enjoy :)

Remove ads