• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nice one, Pozas

rossik

Explorer
thanks for sharing, guys!

mm...female drow in jello?

wasnt a ooze, was it?

(oh, and why it was made for diaglo?)

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
Forgive my density, but is this a reactionary/inspired image to counter/complement the new WAR adventurer vs. green dragon art?

Because, if it is, then that makes it even cooler.

Klaus

First Post
w_earle_wheeler said:
Forgive my density, but is this a reactionary/inspired image to counter/complement the new WAR adventurer vs. green dragon art?

Because, if it is, then that makes it even cooler.
Heh. No, not really. The request was for an OD&D-style picture with a p***ed-off dragon looking at the "fighting man, thing and magic-user" who just entered its lair. In the end, I guess both pictures were drawing from the Erol Otis picture you have as an avatar.

diaglo

Adventurer
Klaus said:
Heh. No, not really. The request was for an OD&D-style picture with a p***ed-off dragon looking at the "fighting man, thing and magic-user" who just entered its lair. In the end, I guess both pictures were drawing from the Erol Otis picture you have as an avatar.

and the holmes cover by sutherland

diaglo

Adventurer
Klaus said:
You talk as if I knew what you are saying.

"started playing with the Jeff Easley-cover AD&D" spikey
:D

OD&D(1974) is the one true game. All the other editions are just poor imitations of the real thing.

Remove ads