Nice premade fantasy tokens?

Sir Robilar

First Post
Hi there,
maybe someone can help me here - I´m looking for a nice set of sturdy premade tokens for our fantasy rpg group. Buying a pdf and printing them is not an option since printing is ridiculously overpriced where I live. Cheers!

Rob

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
D&D Monster Vault has 10 pages of cardstock/cardboard(?) tokens that are pretty good including "resizers" for some critters to make M creatures L and L creatures H.

Find for about $20 at most online shops. Even without the 4e monster book (included) it might be worth it.

Dice4Hire

First Post
WOTC has

Monster Vault: Tons and tons of good tokens
DM Kit: Two pages (I think) of more player themed ones
Upcoming Monster Vault (Nentir Vale) with multiple sheets.

Otherwise, I do not know.

The WOTC ones are on the same great cardstock they use for Dungeon Tiles and those tokens will last and last.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
In addition to WOTC's tokens already mentioned, url="http://fierydragon.com/"Fiery Dragon[/url] has a number of token packs that you can buy based on Monster Manuals 1-3.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Hi there,
maybe someone can help me here - I´m looking for a nice set of sturdy premade tokens for our fantasy rpg group. Buying a pdf and printing them is not an option since printing is ridiculously overpriced where I live. Cheers!

Rob

In addition to what has already been mentioned there is also

Dapper Devil who makes plastic tokens and trays to display them in. Pricey but really good looking.

also

Gale Force 9
with their DM Token box set. I personally own this one and really like it. For less than $30 you get a good assortment of tokens (bloodied, immobilized, grabbed etc plus blank ones you can write on with wet-erase markers) and a nifty dice rolling box to store them all in (with plenty of extra space for more tokens if you want them). They work well on the battlemat being farily small but with pointed ends so you can point the token at the mini it is affecting.

Klaus

First Post
BTW, Fiery Dragon is working on the upcoming Monster Medallions, plastic tokens for D&D. IIRC, they're choosing which monsters to cover.

Fiery James

First Post
Yeah, what Klaus said! :)

I'm updating the website this weekend with our new Character Medallion pack - Monster Medallions is coming soon!

We also have a massive selection of cardstock counter collections broken out by Monster Manual.

I'll chime back in after I've added the new products this weekend.

- JB

sjmiller

Explorer
I like the Fiery Dragon digital collections, a friend got one of the early ones. I am wondering if anyone can answer this question about them: If I want the latest set of 3e (not 4e) counters, which sets would I get?

Remove ads