• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nirouan: StarWars D20

Venport

First Post
Dose anything happen in the Nirouan system in any of the SW books? i want to blow up a planet... i know it dose not matter much because i'm the Dm and can do it if i want but i would like to stay as close to the expanded univerce as i can so i don't want to blow up an important world... (the system is near imperal space on some maps)

Venport

First Post
It's funny because i'm going to show the opening srcall (assuming i get that program to work if not i will just show them the text...) then it will go strait to the evacuation of that planet because a group of rebel emperials have built a super weapon and are using it on the palnet... the heros will get off the planet and have to take out 3 ties just after the planet explods (they take the guns of the transport over because the gunners were knoced out or die as part of the cuncution of the expoltion) after a bit they will meat the capain... captain antillies (sp)

by the way thanks for the link

Well, actually, this planet isn't a part of 'Known Space'. Its actually a part of the Chiss Empire, which is why it borders the Imperial Remnant. It is not, though, an Imperial planet, and it is technically within the Unknown Regions. The planet itself is just a rocky piece of junk without much there that not many people care about...except for good old Thrawn.

It was the former sight of his cloning facility, destroyed by Luke and Mara in Vision of the Future. Since then(which was one of the last things to happen pre-NJO books), the planet's nothing important. There's also some flight capable sentient species there of which their name is eluding me at the moment. But, again, its minor.

So...following canon, this planet isn't exactly the kind of place that would be involved with the Empire as the Chiss are extremely internal. One can't get to that planet without a long series of talks with the Chiss, and even then there's pretty much no chance of getting in. But, of course, this is just canon. Do with it what you want in your games, especially if the players have no idea about any of this. :)

Venport

First Post
Ok so what is a good idea of a planet near the imperial Rement that would piss some people off but has a low profile? should i make one up? or is there a good one tha you know of??

Venport

First Post
ok so i looking for an opintion... My setting is 20 years past ANH so just after hand of thrawn series but before the vong (but only by a little) I want to blow up a planet in the very begining but i don't want it to piss off the new republic (just draw their attention) and i want it to be somewhere near emprie space... this should be in the otter rim area? what do you think?

Remove ads