• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NJ gaming group looking for more players

sixfootunderpb

First Post
I run a saturday night game( ad&d 2e presently but also play a custom vtm game) and am looking for more players to join the group. the game takes place in browns mills , nj and we have 5 players, but we want to expand!!!! It is a adult game(preferably 18 or above, or a mature younger player) if you are interested please email me.. paintmonster13@yahoo.com

sixfootunderpb

First Post
just so potential players know the general area my group meets, I will jot some refferences..

from north jersey about an hr south from newark exit 7 njtp

trenton area, about 30 mins south

mt laurel, moorestown, cherry hill, about 30-40 mins east(rt 38)

mt holly, 10 mins..

tuckerton, and most shore points east from rt 72 , rt 70 etc..about 30 mins..

we are located in pemberton nj 08015

Allura

First Post
Well, I saw it, but I'm already in a Saturday afternoon game. Plus, you're a bit too far south for me. And, well...I don't like AD&D 2nd ed *ducks*.

But I can help bump! :)

MVarga

First Post
Allura said:
Well, I saw it, but I'm already in a Saturday afternoon game. Plus, you're a bit too far south for me. And, well...I don't like AD&D 2nd ed *ducks*.

But I can help bump! :)

Allura: Where in NJ are you?

Wystan

Explorer
Well, I am in the Paterson Area. My group Plays on Tuesday nights in the Maywood/Paramus area and we may be looking to add a player. f you are in the North East NJ area and would be interested contact me (wcurtiskpmg@hotmail.com) and we can see if we can do a meet and greet in a mutually neutral arena.... :)

Bill C.

sixfootunderpb

First Post
Hey tww, where are you located in camden county? I have 5 solid players, maybe we could combine the games or something? at least that will give us a much larger group..WE are in burlington county..

Remove ads