No Ghost in the Shell rpg?

aramis erak

Legend
Does cyberpunk have complete cyborgs like tge major, bateau, etc? I don't do tbqt setting a lot as it's too depressing. But GitS offers some positives so I like it.
CP2020 does have total conversions, yes. Not in core, but in one of the Chromebooks. Mine are stored at the moment, so I can't give you a volume and page citation.

If Cyberpunk doesn't work, what about Big Eyes Small Mouth?
BESM doesn't have good coverage of cybernetics in the core. I only got that and the seizure monsters supplement (which is pokemon and digimon inspired)

MGibster

Legend
CP2020 does have total conversions, yes. Not in core, but in one of the Chromebooks. Mine are stored at the moment, so I can't give you a volume and page citation.
The also have Protect and Serve for details on running a law enforcement campaign in Night City. It's a pretty good sourcebook.

Kealios

Explorer
Hero System 6th Ed has Kazei 5. It's cyberpunk but more white collar. Very detailed anime-inspired setting.

I'm using it now to build a Cyberpunk-Shadowrun hybrid, but as it is, it would play GitS really well.

aramis erak

Legend
Does cyberpunk have complete cyborgs like tge major, bateau, etc? I don't do tbqt setting a lot as it's too depressing. But GitS offers some positives so I like it.

Mekton, which is the same core engine as CP, has mecha rules, but a different damage scaling/handling from CP 2013, CP2020, CP v3...

One could use Mekton, Heavy Gear, or Jovian Chronicles with fairly low effort. Of course, the guys I know who who did try to play a GITS campaign used GURPS Mecha... and found it unsatisfying.

Remove ads