• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No more ESDs!!!

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Bagpuss said:
Everytime I try and go to that www.svgames.com link I get asked for a username and password then can't get access as I don't have one.

Posted by Morrus on the front page a few days ago:

"I have received the following email from Sean Vanderdasson, the owner of SVGames.com:

Just wanted to let you know that SVGames.com and email are currently down while we transition to our new store this week (expected to be back up late 09-04-02). We're sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing, just taking a little longer than expected.

If any customers need assistance in the meantime, they may call 425-235-2218."

Perhaps they are having server problems. I dont see them suddenly requiring a username or password to access the stuff.

Last edited:

Alchemist

First Post
Henry said:
Bagpuss, I would check again. I believe there was an announcement on this very site that SVGames allowed international purchases?
Indeedly. I made a purchase a few weeks ago from SVGames with nary a hitch to be seen. You should have a go when they come back online.

Remove ads