• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No posts older than 30 days? Subscriber only changes?

Ricochet

Explorer
I was checking to see if this was some "subscriber-only" thing, but didn't get any wiser after perusing the list of benefits and whatnot.

So is it? I couldn't even see my own started threads from my profile with current "rights", but I'd like to have it confirmed or debunked.

I've been here since 2002, though I've been inactive for the last few years. Along with my gaming group, we were planning on returning as we have gotten several games started, as well as a few commercial RPG-projects I'd love to run by the community.

Last edited:

Dice4Hire

First Post
I believe that is part of the settings. I have mine set to viewing only new threads (the two weeks)

I would try to change that first.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
When you go to Settings / Edit Options there should be a part labeled Default Thread Age Cut Off. Set it to Show All Threads (or whatever you prefer).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You can easily change this on a per forum basis. On a forum page that lists threads, just scroll down to the bottom left corner and the "Display" setting.

Remove ads