• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Noir beats Maestro (Thanks Kalanyr!)

Darkwolf

First Post
Honestly, I have a feeling this match won't happen until 8pmish or later CST(GMT -6)...Sollir doesn't get on until the afternoon for me and I have stuff going on then..If you want to, and can, judge pop on about then or come in the chatroom(where I think it will happen anyway).

Darkwolf

First Post
<Sollir> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Sollir: I find your spouse to be cold-hearted, your field to be unusable, and your katana to be misused.
<Sollir> Maestro
<Sollir> Yellow Belt 0
<Sollir> Fighting Record: 1-1
<Sollir> Abilities:
<Sollir> Signature Style: Thorn, Dojo Style (Staff), Fist of Fury (x1)
<Sollir> Possessions:
<Sollir> Item:
<Sollir> None
<Sollir> Yen: 2
*** Sollir is now known as The_Maestro
*** Darkwolf is now known as Noir
<Noir> Noir
<Noir> White Belt x2
<Noir> 1-3
<Noir> 2¥
<Noir> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Noir: I find your accountant to be irrelevant, your shrine to be shabby, and your weapon to be annoying.
<Kalanyr> hmm
<Kalanyr> Noir's insult is the better just
<Noir> 4 flag speed
<Noir> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Noir: The cherry blossom leaps from the coast; dodges the punch of the willow!
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The crab parts the village; wards off the rising of the armor!
<The_Maestro> i'll say done when I'm done
<The_Maestro> done
<Kalanyr> 1 Flag Maestro
<The_Maestro> (incase I want to use a power)
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The needle removes the vale; shields against the roar of the stone!
<The_Maestro> Fist of Fury!
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The dagger punches the cemetery; scatters the rolling of the armor!
<Noir> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Noir: The staff scatters the glade; shields the motion of the honor!
<The_Maestro> btw we need masters
<The_Maestro> POING
<The_Maestro> (Dojo Style; Staff)
* Noir sighs
<Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the marsh east of the Bottomless Well on the morning of the crane.
<Kalanyr> Kinda irrelevant
<Kalanyr> hmm
<The_Maestro> auto win me
<The_Maestro> I have dojo staff style
<Kalanyr> Doh
<Kalanyr> I thought that was your move
<The_Maestro> heh, mines the needle removes the vale
<The_Maestro> then FoF
* Kalanyr is tired
<The_Maestro> heh, don't worry about it
<Kalanyr> 2 Flags Maestro
<Noir> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Noir: The mantis scatters the madlands; parries the assailment of the honor!
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The toad drops near the castle as it quells the armor; silences the beauty of the foul!
<Kalanyr> 3 Flafs Maestro total
<Kalanyr> Hmm
<Kalanyr> 1 Flag Noir 3 Flags Maestro
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The dagger rides upon the valley; averts the rising of the fortress!
<Noir> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Noir: The sword tracks within the desert; parts the quickening of the willow as it rides facing the roar of the lily!
<Kalanyr> hmm
<Kalanyr> 2 Flags Noir 3 Flags Maestro
<Noir> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Noir: The confidant monkey slashes upon the palace; guards against the push of the steel!
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The manta ray carves the tundra; averts the motion of the amphibian!
<Kalanyr> Frozen Manta Ray for all
<Kalanyr> 3 Flags All
<The_Maestro> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> The_Maestro: The needle dodges before the tower; shreds the chaos of the scythe!
<Noir> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Noir: The tiger rains upon the prairie; scatters the throw of the fell dagger and completely parts the stab of the fell dagger!
<Kalanyr> hmm
<Kalanyr> Match Noir
<Noir> woohoo!
* The_Maestro is stupified
<Kalanyr> Pick your path
<Noir> DARK!
* The_Maestro sighs
* Noir comforts The_Maestro
<Kalanyr> Dagger is closer to needle than scythe is to tiger
<Noir> another fighter with tiger sig
* Kalanyr beats upon all those with thunder sigs
<Kalanyr> Someone post the log
<Kalanyr> and I'll sign off
<Noir> willdo
<Kalanyr> Hmm 2 Ranks
<Kalanyr> So DA 1

Kalanyr

Explorer
Maestro,you have been beaten by a white belt and fall into disgrace you are now YB 0 (D1) fight hard to regain your honour.

Noir,you have beaten an honour fighter and chosen the path of darkness you become a Dark Apprentice 1 and gain Sig Style(Tiger),Sneaky Trick,Unholy Warrior and Foul Spirit.

Remove ads