• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Noir beats off the pinching Peter!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Noir> Noir
<Noir> Dark Knight oof
<Noir> 8-12
<Noir> 0¥
<Noir> Sig style(Tiger), Sig location(Ruins), Sneaky Trick, Unholy warrior, Foul spirit,
<Noir> Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick(x2), Poison Blade, Corruption
* PeterthePeon pinches Noir on the butt
<PeterthePeon> WB 0-7
<Kalanyr> heh
<Kalanyr> Noir wins insults
* Noir tosses a dagger at Peter...it lands just next to Peter's neck
<Kalanyr> heh
<PeterthePeon> She likes me!
* Kalanyr did not see that coming
<Kalanyr> should have aimed for the neck
<Noir> 3 flag speed strat
<Kalanyr> I do not approve of such doings
<Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the temple east of Ssu-Ma's Tomb on the dawn of the chopstick.
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The claw leaps over the prairie; scatters the onslaught of the arrow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit bows higher than the wetlands; parts the beauty of the root!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The falcon obliterates the forest; dodges near the speed of the air! *yen*
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The dragon rains upon the ricefield; conceals the foray of the eyes!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The manticore assails the pond; flips facing the gaze of the dark sunbeam!
<Kalanyr> you first Peter the Borderling Hentai
<Kalanyr> you first Peter the Borderlinw Hentai
<Kalanyr> you first Peter the Borderline Hentai
<Kalanyr> *sigh*
<Noir> you'll get the right key eventually...
<Kalanyr> yep
<Kalanyr> did too
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 1: The blizzard annihilates the river; dodges the rising of the rodent!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 2: The lotus blossom assails the vale; shreds the terror of the weapon!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 3: The tiger punches the gate; parts the blood of the lava!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 4: The spider leaps over the cemetery; scatters the punch of the dark sunbeam!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 5: The sword slides by the volcano; absorbs the rising of the cat!
<Noir> you first Peter
<Kalanyr> thats what I saaid
<Kalanyr> this is not a good night
<Kalanyr> my typing is like rathan's
<PeterthePeon> The lotus blossom assails the vale; shreds the terror of the weapon!
<Noir> The manticore assails the pond; flips facing the gaze of the dark sunbeam!; done
<Kalanyr> hmm
<Kalanyr> well I guess you know what happens with such similar moves
<Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the marsh north-west of the Iron City on the day of the wolf.
<Noir> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the temple east of Ssu-Ma's Tomb on the dawn of the chopstick.
<Kalanyr> doh
<Kalanyr> thx
<Kalanyr> thought I did masters
<Kalanyr> couldn't find em
<Kalanyr> well doesn't make any difference
<Kalanyr> 1 Point Noir
<PeterthePeon> The blizzard annihilates the river; dodges the rising of the rodent!
<Noir> The dragon rains upon the ricefield; conceals the foray of the eyes!; done
<Noir> hmm....its raining dragons! :)
<Kalanyr> Point Peter
<Kalanyr> 1 All
<Kalanyr> Blizzard Annihilate yes
<Kalanyr> Dragons rain no
<Noir> darn ;p
<PeterthePeon> The spider leaps over the cemetery; scatters the punch of the dark sunbeam!
<Noir> The falcon obliterates the forest; dodges near the speed of the air! *yen*; poison blade; done
<Kalanyr> heh
<Kalanyr> 2 Flags Match and Yen Noir
<Kalanyr> can Peter ever win?
<PeterthePeon> *pinch*
<Kalanyr> that is the question
<Kalanyr> I can't believe he still pinches you
<Kalanyr> after you stabbed him with a poisoned falcon
<PeterthePeon> All women love Peter

Remove ads