• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Non-Core Class Survivor: Round 2

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Ardent (Complete Psionics)

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Archivist (Heroes of Horror)

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Artificer (Eberron Campaign Setting)

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Beguiler (Player's Handbook II)

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Binder (Tome of Magic)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Divine Mind (Complete Psionics)

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dragon Shaman (Player's Handbook II)

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Dread Necromancer (Heroes of Horror)

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Duskblade (Player's Handbook II)

• Favored Soul (Complete Divine)

• Hexblade (Complete Warrior)

• Incarnate (Magic of Incarnum)

• Knight (Player's Handbook II)

• Lurk (Complete Psionics)

• Marshal (Miniatures Handbook)

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Ninja (Complete Adventurer)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Psion (Expanded Psionics Handbook)

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Psychic Warrior (Expanded Psionics Handbook)

• Scout (Complete Adventurer)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Shadowcaster (Tome of Magic)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Shugenja (Complete Divine)

• Soulborn (Magic of Incarnum)

• Soulknife (Expanded Psionics Handbook)

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Spirit Shaman (Complete Divine)

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Swashbuckler (Complete Warrior)

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Totemist (Magic of Incarnum)

• Truenamer (Tome of Magic)

Votes: 41 15.6%
  • Warlock (Complete Arcane)

• Warmage (Complete Arcane)

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Wilder (Expanded Psionics Handbook)

Votes: 9 3.4%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorial

First Post
Agent Oracle said:
I have the odd feeling that I will be the only man voting against the game-breaking artificer. Any class that can achieve divine rank in 3 levels by performing an absurd ritual needs to go.
You need to explain that, cause I run an Eberron campaign & have NEVER seen that or heard of it till now. And if there was some ridiculus ritual like that, I'd just not allow it.

smootrk

First Post
Using the same rationale as last time. No to Psionics or Incarnum. Again, no offense to those who use those mechanics... I just can't rationalize them into our campaign.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Fieari said:
Again, I want Psionics out, so I voted Psion. Then I'll go down the list of the other psionic classes. Vote Psion!

You're doing it wrong. You have to vote for the Psionic class that has the most votes but isn't winning, try to push it over the edge. Voting otherwise wastes your vote. ;)

Ilium

First Post
I haven't even seen half these classes (don't own Eberron or XPH) so I can't vote for those. I voted Warmage, because he fails to combine fighting and casting any better than a regular sorcerer with the right feat selection and/or a level of fighter.

Psion

Adventurer
Wow... here I thought if I voted for Truelamer... er, namer, I'd be tossing my vote.

Guess I'm not the only one who it didn't fly for, eh?

Vanuslux

Explorer
Psion said:
Wow... here I thought if I voted for Truelamer... er, namer, I'd be tossing my vote.

Guess I'm not the only one who it didn't fly for, eh?

Yeah, it's looking like the Truenamer (who got my vote) is the clear "winner" of this round, though there's still time for an upset.

Victim

First Post
Ilium said:
I haven't even seen half these classes (don't own Eberron or XPH) so I can't vote for those. I voted Warmage, because he fails to combine fighting and casting any better than a regular sorcerer with the right feat selection and/or a level of fighter.

I'm not sure why people keep thinking the warmage is supposed to combine fighting and spellcasting. "Why can't rogues cast spells?" is about as valid a complaint.

Wik

First Post
I can't believe you guys got rid of the spellthief so early. You guys suck. I hate you all.

I decided to vote for the Soulborn again, simply because "Incarnum is dumb, the name of the class sucks, and I hate it." really, who needs anything more complex.

I'd also like to get rid of the Scout, because I've found it to be just a little overpowering in my games, but I have the feeling he'll be one of the last classes standing.

Personally, I think the Beguiler will be the last one standing... I dunno why. Just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads