Not Getting a Verification Code

Hi,
I've had to relog into EN World and I haven't been able to do so as I don't seem to be receiving a verification code. It's not even going into my Spam account. I'm using Spectrum/Charter for my provider and I haven't had this issue in the past. That said, I created this account to see if could just change my email of my main account to my Gmail account so that I do receive these emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When you say verification code, could you clarify a little? We send out confirmation email links which you click on to confirm your email address. Is that what you're referring to?

Are you getting any other emails from the site?

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply Morrus. I was referring to the Email Confirmation Code that is required to log in when you've been logged out. That said, as you can see, I did finally receive one (after 3 days of trying multiple times) so, I guess I'm good to go now. Previously, I had been receiving emails. I'm not sure if it's some odd hiccup or what but it looks like it's working now...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, looks like we had a big email backlog due to issues with the outgoing email server. Emails may be taking longer than usual to go out right now while it catches up.

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
Lol - yes, I've noticed as I've now gotten about 4 authentication codes!! I'm just glad it wasn't my provider starting to filter out the emails, which was my concern.

d'karr2

Villager
Is this issue happening again? My username is D'karr and I've been off the site for a while. When I try to login, I can't. And the forgot password link says it sends but I'm not receiving anything. Please help.

Remove ads