[November] What are you reading?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ah, Snow Crash. I might have to read that one again soon. I read Cryptonomicon last spring -- good stuff.

I'm reading a book on the history of pirates. And I have a Conan short story collection in my car for "reading emergencies." But I'm sort of looking for my next big thing...

Chairman7w

First Post
Just started "Storm of Swords" after reading Legacy of the Drow, and Starless Night last month.

However, I'm VERY excited after getting an email today that the next "Troy" book by David Gemmell is out!

Banshee16

First Post
Almost finished "A Feast for Crows", and I'm thrilled that a certain character I despise is *finally* getting a bit of what's coming to them. Sweet, sweet revenge :)

Banshee

Wombat

First Post
Finished a re-read of Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire and am now reading His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik, which is much better than I had anticipated.

After this, I will probably head into Phil Rickman's Chalice.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I've gotten quite a bit of reading done lately, for some reason. I've recently read NINE TAILORS by Sayers (as a change-ringer, it's a bit of a scandal that I hadn't already read it!) and FLASHMAN by Fraser. I'm working on ROYAL FLASH, the second Flashman book, and I borrowed WHAT WOULD THE FOUNDERS DO? by Brookhiser and DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS FOR DUMMIES from the library. (Gotta see what they're teaching the kids these days! :) )

PaulKemp

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Blackstaff by Steven Schend

Not sure what I'll read next.

You will read Shadowbred by Paul S. Kemp. You will read Shadowbred by Paul S. Kemp. You will read Shadowbred by Paul S. Kemp....

Oh, and these are not the droids you're looking for. :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Eridanis said:
I've gotten quite a bit of reading done lately, for some reason. I've recently read NINE TAILORS by Sayers (as a change-ringer, it's a bit of a scandal that I hadn't already read it!)
I know! I have to read that too!
Eridanis said:
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS FOR DUMMIES from the library. (Gotta see what they're teaching the kids these days! :) )
I flipped through this and thought it was pretty good, actually.

Remove ads