• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

November: What are you reading?

Asmor

First Post
Tried a sample of A Game of Thrones and didn't really care for it. Not my style.

Decided on 33 A.D. for my next book, which is about a vampire assassin on a mission to kill Jesus.

ssampier

First Post
Started re-reading Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I would actually read the other books again, since I've read this one so many times, but they are 600 miles away in my home state.

I looked through my Amazon wish-list and purchased a few things that have been sitting there for years.

I also started Book of Jhereg omnibus by Steve Brust starting with the first story, Taltos. I'm liking it so far; traditional fantasy with some tweaks to make it interesting. The main character being an assassin helps things, I think.

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
I just read two Dean Koontz books in the last five days: Velocity and Relentless. Both were about serial killers coming after the protagonist and his family, although the former was a lot more serious in tone than the latter. Both were good reads, though; Koontz rarely steers me wrong.

Johnathan

Remove ads