Now is the time for Enworld to expand into an untapped market!

Hussar

Legend
You joke, but open a 4e book and then a 3e book and tell me which is easier to read.

Changes could be made with art as well. Instead of every adventurer being a twenty something or teen, maybe they’re a bit older. Would it kill for the odd character, other than a wizard, to have a bit of grey hair?

I’m sure there are lots of products you could aim at the older crowd like me.

MGibster

Legend
Changes could be made with art as well. Instead of every adventurer being a twenty something or teen, maybe they’re a bit older. Would it kill for the odd character, other than a wizard, to have a bit of grey hair?
The protagnoist of the Splinter Cell series of video games, Sam Fisher, a special operative for the National Security Agency voiced by Michael Ironsides. Unlike most video game protagonist, Fisher was a little older, in his early to mid-40s, with a little grey hair. These were fun little stealth action games and throughout the series a few of your NPC allies make little jokes about Fisher's age.

Fisher: We didn't have wi-fi. I grew up in the age of hi-fi.
Grimmsdottir: Hi-fi? Is that high in fiber?

For whatever reason, they decided to de-age Fisher in the last Splinter Cell game and removed all his grey hair. They also replaced Michael Ironside's with someone else. Eh, the series the game was okay but the magic was gone.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm up for a game of Taken the RPG.
Skill based?
Liam Neeson GIF

Remove ads