Now till the 21st of Nov: Marvell Multiverse RPG Character tools are live on Demiplane and free for this week.

A demiplane exclusive as in strictly digital on their site and not print or pdf?

Yep, that was the impression I got when I preordered the Core Book from them. But it might only be a limited exclusivity thing. There is no chatter about it at all on the Demiplane forums, so who knows what will happen after release.

R_J_K75

Legend
Yep, that was the impression I got when I preordered the Core Book from them. But it might only be a limited exclusivity thing. There is no chatter about it at all on the Demiplane forums, so who knows what will happen after release.
I generally don't play online using VTT's or online tools like D&DB or Demiplane, etc. I'm old school and use books with a few friends around a table. I was browsing demiplane last night and it seems there is no way to create a character and print them out, but I could be wrong, would be nice if you can. I got the Cataclysm of Kang in the mail today and I gotta say the Marvel Multiverse products look really nice. Can't speak for game play though. Lots of new iconic Marvel characters included the CoK. As we started playing Modern AGE in July our group is concentrating on learning that, but we have a few games on deck that I'm hoping we get to play in the next year or two, such as ShadowDark. Marvel Multiverse and G.I. Joe.

darjr

I crit!
I generally don't play online using VTT's or online tools like D&DB or Demiplane, etc. I'm old school and use books with a few friends around a table. I was browsing demiplane last night and it seems there is no way to create a character and print them out, but I could be wrong, would be nice if you can. I got the Cataclysm of Kang in the mail today and I gotta say the Marvel Multiverse products look really nice. Can't speak for game play though. Lots of new iconic Marvel characters included the CoK. As we started playing Modern AGE in July our group is concentrating on learning that, but we have a few games on deck that I'm hoping we get to play in the next year or two, such as ShadowDark. Marvel Multiverse and G.I. Joe.
It’s a little buried. Can you go to this page?

R_J_K75

Legend
Yes, I saw that, just wasn't sure if there's the ability to print it out, looks more like a monthly subscription for digital tools. But I bookmarked it and when we get to the point of playing, I'll give it a try. But realistically I see us just playing charcaters like Spider-Man, the Hulk, Wolverine, etc. Reminds me its new comic day tomorrow and I finally plowed through about 4 months of backlog thats been sitting on my nightstand.

Remove ads