Now till the 21st of Nov: Marvell Multiverse RPG Character tools are live on Demiplane and free for this week.

darjr

I crit!
Demiplane has the Marvel Multiverse RPG character tools up now. And for this week all options are unlocked so you can try it free.

I’ve been waffling in this, had it in my cart for a while. I’m not generally someone that wants a digital tool set. But see below for a code.

IMG_8862.jpeg

IMG_8863.jpeg

New adventure is coming and the Kang adventure is out. New Spiderverse and X-Men books comming.

Last edited:

R_J_K75

Legend
It'll be on Demiplane and at FLGS and probably Comic Book stores but also Amazon link
Thanks, I've got a copy of the "Cataclysm of Kang" coming today. I was referring to the newly announced (AFAIK) "The Murderworld that Time Forgot" adventure, I can't find any information on it. The picture says presented by Demiplane so maybe its exclusive to that website?

1699960889640.png

Thanks, I've got a copy of the "Cataclysm of Kang" coming today. I was referring to the newly announced (AFAIK) "The Murderworld that Time Forgot" adventure, I can't find any information on it. The picture says presented by Demiplane so maybe its exclusive to that website?

As far as I know, it is supposed to be a Demiplane-exclusive, but that may change after it releases.

Remove ads