D&D 5E Number of Goodberries - 10 or 1D10??

Illithidbix

Explorer
One of my players negotiated cheaper passage on a ship by creating over sixty in a day and feeding them to the crew, turns out if even a mid level druid uses all their spell slots to cast it, it can consistently feed the crew of a good sized ship. The value of this adds up over a month long voyage.

Although, his method was somewhat unique and kinda consisted of selling them like a drug, "Hey you want goodberries... they're good.... first one is free..."

(And again, since it's worded "upto 10" not "1D10", pretty sure it's not meant to be random)

vlysses

Explorer
your right - [MENTION=67]Rune[/MENTION], my bad

(reason is exactly like [MENTION=60100]Rabbitbait[/MENTION] says, but no excuse ;-)

Rune

Once A Fool
your right - [MENTION=67]Rune[/MENTION], my bad

(reason is exactly like [MENTION=60100]Rabbitbait[/MENTION] says, but no excuse ;-)

No big deal. While I'm in an educating state of mind, though, I'll comment on another weird thing these boards do that happened to your post.

If you use the @ sign to auto-mention someone, the boards look for the first user name to match part of what you wrote, rather than the full user name you intended to mention.

The way around that is to use [ mention] [/ mention] tags (but without the spaces) around the full user name, instead. And also, of course, to not post unedited excerpts from Twitter, since the user names there don't match ours, even when they do. That mess gets very confusing.

Last edited:

Remove ads