• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NY, Staten Island: Looking for players

arbados

Explorer
Hello:
I am looking for 1 player to join a 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons game on Staten Island, NY. We are a mature group of gamers who are between the ages of 28-37. Campaign is well-rounded consisting of very involved role playing, dynamic battles and an ongoing character driven story line. We regularly play every Wednesday from 7-11pm. An experienced DM who will gladly nurture new players and also offer experienced players a run for their money drives the game. We are an easygoing group of players who are serious about the game, but never fail to remember that it is a game and fun is the most important point. We have 2 players who come in from Brooklyn, one from Staten Island and one who drives in from New Jersey. Give me an email at arbados@hotmail.com if at all interested and I can then give you further details about the game and the travel.

Remove ads