• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NYC Ongoing ARCANA EVOLVED Campaign

HiLiphNY

Explorer
We are a 2 + year-old group seeking a player to join our ongoing Arcana Evolved (Unearthed) campaign.

The group consists of 2 girls and 3 guys all in their late 20s and early 30s. If you have an interest, leave a message in the thread or hit me on IM.

• We WILL be using a player tryout selection method.
  • We game once a week - Tuesday nights 6-11.
  • We occasionally do one-offs.
  • I usually DM, but play sometimes.
  • We're in the East Village - Alphabet City.
  • There's lots of room - lots of sofa/chair space.
Ian

Last edited:

Doomhunter

First Post
Gretings, my name if Michael and I am looking for a game in New York. I'm 32, live in Brooklyn, and in Manhattan. Tuesdays are ok, and 6-11 sounds fine. Drop me a line and we can arrange a meeting mmatheos1@excite.com

I am sane, have been playing 3rd edition since it came out and know what's what.

Last edited:

Doomhunter

First Post
/bump.

Were still looking for 1 more regular player, we have 3 steady players now and 2 that are good players but can't commit to gaming every Tuesday.

Doomhunter

First Post
Well were still going. If you goin us you will be bringing in a 14th level character. The DM did just reciently buy a mew spot in Brooklyn so the game will be moving to a new spot next month. I haven't seen it yet but he swears we will have a lot of room. It is about 30-45 minns from mid town, on the Q line.

We have 4 reliable players and one who is a little spotty, so were looking for 1 ro 2 more people who can play once a week. It is Tuesdays now, but may change to Mondays soon, and it is 6:30 untill 10:30 in the evinings. Arcana Evolved rules. Feel free to ask us some questions.

stevelabny

Explorer
followed hiliph's sig link... is this game still going on? now that im working a regular job finally, i'd be willing to try out :D

where exactly is the game located? I'm currently working near the 18th ave stop on the F train. (and I live 3 stops away from that)

email or im me. same name on aim or @aol.com

WNightBlade

First Post
I work in midtown on Park, and I've love to get into a regular game (that conveniently, starts just after I get off work). Still looking for a player?

Remove ads