Observation/Speculation the return of Dark*Matter?

realmprotector

Explorer
OK folks now I know I'm going waaaaaaaayyyyyy out on a limb here but I was on the Game Mechanics website and noticed this thread and specifically a post by Stan! answering a question on other published campaign worlds for d20 Modern from WotC but what struck me was the last part here's the blip:

I'm not sure whether or not this news will make you happy, but as far as I know WotC has no plans to make either a Shadow Chasers or Agents of Psi book. Urban Arcana is the only one of the campaign models that is likely to get it's own book.

However, I have heard rumors about something Dark*Matterish raising it's conspiratorial head in the not too distant future. The truth is somewhere!

Now I realize this is vague but then I popped over to Andy Collins website and noticed this thread from Andy here's the blip:

For those who have read and/or played the Dark Matter campaign setting, what's your favorite element? This could be a conspiracy, spell, monster, skill, perk/flaw, character type, or any other part of the game.

Post away!

Andy Collins
RPG Designer
Wizards of the Coast

My reply was the whole setting (having just got it not long ago and love it!)So could this be the feeling the water out for a Dark*Matter return? If so I invite you Dark*Matter fans to head over to Andy's post and let him know! I'd love to see an updated Dark*Matter or even Dark*Matterish.

What do you all think? Have I drank too many martinis or what?

Last edited:

Remove ads